Solid GunZ Forum
The VPS is online and the client is almost complete!
Check the announcement section to follow our progress!
We think the game will be online around 12th of December!

, Solid staff



 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Archetype Settings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Archetype Settings   Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Well, since I noticed many people got questions about Archetype settings, I made a tutorial for people. I used other tutorials and Stole some text so don't QQ about that. It's just to make it ezier for people on this server to find it.


Archetype settings simply means that ur making ur settings as low as possible.
U can do this for several reasons:

- You have got a bad pc, or problems with ur PC
- You want to perfect ur aim.
- You just like Mario-graphics

Just follow the steps and you will see it works...


At first
1) Locate C:\ijji\ENGLISH\Gunz\ and open the "config.xml" file in notepad. Copy and paste this over the existing part in your config.xml file:


(Just Copy <video> to </video> and post this over the existing <video> to </video>)

Code:

<VIDEO>
<WIDTH>640</WIDTH>
<HEIGHT>480</HEIGHT>
<COLORBITS>8</COLORBITS>
<GAMMA>255</GAMMA>
<FULLSCREEN>TRUE</FULLSCREEN>
<REFLECTION>false</REFLECTION>
<LIGHTMAP>false</LIGHTMAP>
<DYNAMICLIGHT>false</DYNAMICLIGHT>
<SHADER>false</SHADER>
<CHARACTORTEXTURELEVEL>2</CHARACTORTEXTURELEVEL>
<MAPTEXTURELEVEL>8</MAPTEXTURELEVEL>
<EFFECTLEVEL>0</EFFECTLEVEL>
<TEXTUREFORMAT>8</TEXTUREFORMAT>
<NHARDWARETNL>false</NHARDWARETNL>
</VIDEO>


2) <WIDTH>640</WIDTH>
<HEIGHT>480</HEIGHT>


Change this to your own Resolution. For example:

If your Resolution is: 1280x960

<WIDTH>1280</WIDTH>
<HEIGHT>960</HEIGHT>


If you don't know your resolution, just follow this small steps, when It's not a problem go to step 3.
- Go to desktop
- Right Click on some free space
- Click Properties
- Choose the tab Settings and there you go.


If this don't work just try 800x600


3) Run GunZ as usual.

It will look like this....



I hope this will help you, If u got any more questions just post them below, and I'll try to help you:)

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:42 pm

good work cruel btw they said if you use that setting makes your ping stable right?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Alcohol wrote:
good work cruel btw they said if you use that setting makes your ping stable right?

Well, maybe a bit, but it can't be much difference.

If u got a slow pc this might work, but If ur playin it max settings right now without fps, I dont think it will help.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Eheheh this configuration is only used by newbs that are unable to aim like more experienced players do.
What is basically does, is that it makes it way more easier to aim at people, because you keep the character details high.

But apart from this all, very nice job Cruel, I'm sure some people will use this.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Mutal wrote:
Eheheh this configuration is only used by newbs that are unable to aim like more experienced players do.
What is basically does, is that it makes it way more easier to aim at people, because you keep the character details high.

But apart from this all, very nice job Cruel, I'm sure some people will use this.


Ty sir! but Actually its used by pro's to perfect there aim:p
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:54 pm

You're just defending the use of this configuration because you use it yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
Streamline
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2010-11-15
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Always used High details MAX. Ftw xD
Back to top Go down
http://hardcorepvm.top-me.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:05 am

Streamline wrote:
Always used High details MAX. Ftw xD

+1!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:48 am

Streamline wrote:
Always used High details MAX. Ftw xD
same here~
I just have to kill them in high-detail to please myself
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:04 am

For those of you who are still confused =.=

This is not for ping reduce, this is for reducing screen lagz..

Just pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Mutal wrote:
You're just defending the use of this configuration because you use it yourself Smile

Ya, but my aim isn't way better for no reason right;)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Cruel wrote:
Mutal wrote:
You're just defending the use of this configuration because you use it yourself Smile

Ya, but my aim isn't way better for no reason right;)

Your point?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Mutal wrote:
Cruel wrote:
Mutal wrote:
You're just defending the use of this configuration because you use it yourself Smile

Ya, but my aim isn't way better for no reason right;)

Your point?

Ya thats what i asked myself after yr post
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Cruel wrote:
Mutal wrote:
Cruel wrote:
Mutal wrote:
You're just defending the use of this configuration because you use it yourself Smile

Ya, but my aim isn't way better for no reason right;)

Your point?

Ya thats what i asked myself after yr post

Not going to respond to something this childish.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Rofl. K ur egoin me, indirectly, but im childish ya ur right mutal. w/e
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:39 pm

Mutal wrote:
Cruel wrote:
Mutal wrote:
Cruel wrote:
Mutal wrote:
You're just defending the use of this configuration because you use it yourself Smile

Ya, but my aim isn't way better for no reason right;)

Your point?

Ya thats what i asked myself after yr post

Not going to respond to something this childish.

(y)
srsly we should have a thumbs up option
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:20 am

Ya agree
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:42 am

Cruel wrote:
Ya agree

Ya agree!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Oeh goodie, chick fight!
-Gets popcorn-

But seriously. I think everyone already knows this, still thanks for posting.


(Btw; Y'all niggs gotta learn some decent grammar, yuh dig?)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Streamline wrote:
Always used High details MAX. Ftw xD

agree with Streamy XD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:01 pm

/Unlocked.

This topic was locked for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Archetype Settings   

Back to top Go down
 
Archetype Settings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» FOV settings
» Houdini 2.0c with "g" settings
» houdini settings?
» Stockfish 2.1.1 JA 64bit X (new settings) vs. Stockfish 2.1.1 JA 64bit
» Far Cry 3 Ultra Settings GTX 670 FTW - Jungle Exploring Gameplay

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solid GunZ Forum :: Support & Report :: Helpful Topics-
Jump to: